Emulator AdBlue Mercedes Actros MP IV Euro 5
Most important features:
- Emulation of whole AdbBlue system (ACM including DPF)
- Unique on-off function by switch off one fuse (without making additional wiring)
- All you need to mount it is connect four wires
- Fully water resistant
- Very small device
- Produced from industrial components
Emulated Components of AdBlue system:
- Pump including pressure sensor
- NOx Sensor Downstream
- NOx Sensor Upstream
- Combined temperature sensor
- DPF differential pressure sensor
- AdBlue level and temperature sensor
- ECU ACM
- Actros MP IV Euro 5
ADVANTAGES of using emulator ADBLUE:
- The AdBlue emulator is a device which is designed to override controls of the original onboard SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction). Such a device installed on compatible vehicles takes control over the whole SCR system imitating its function. While installed it keeps the SCR system inactive, and at the same time it sends the necessary data to the central Engine Control Unit.
- There are no errors on the OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) system because the AdBlue emulator stimulates all of the parameters and data.
- No loss of engine power, no increased fumes from the exhaust system, no Diagnostic Trouble Code errors. No consumption of Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
- The device is easy to install and uninstall at any time of need or convenience. It does not interfere with the vehicle’s electronic system
The device is mounted on the cables
The set includes:
- Emulator ADBLUE MERCEDES-BENZ MP4 EURO 5
- Installation Manual
2 YEAR WARRANTY
If you are looking for model not listed here and on other list on this shop, please contact us directly on email@example.com with your model number. We will check for compability.